Inside and out, Apex on Quality Hill Apartments for rent in downtown Kansas City offers luxury features that complement any lifestyle. Human and furry residents alike can enjoy an array of features centered around comfort and convenience.
Unique Community Features
- Game lounge. Invite your friends and family over for shuffleboard, billiards, a game of cards, and more.
- Coworking lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee and tea. Do you work from home? Get a change of scenery and some caffeine whenever you need it in the Clubhouse.
- Business center room and conference room. Need excess to a printer? Do you need to host a conference call or off-site business strategy meeting? Apex offers two computer work stations and a private seating area in the business center as well beautifully appointed conference room with seating for up to six people.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center. Intenza Fitness treadmills, elliptical trainers, and recumbent bikes will help meet your cardio fitness goals. Additionally, you have access to Cascade CMZPro Power Exercises Bikes for use in conjunction with Wellbeats Virtual Fitness classes. To boot, our fitness center offers a Smart Fitness Center Station with exercise mats, rollers, stability balls, medicine balls, and resistance cables. The Ab Solo Machine is a fun and effective abdominal exercises that will keep you excited about working your core and abdominal muscles with a ball return design. The Paramount weight training equipment throughout the Apex fitness center will ensure you maintain and build muscle. Move in, save, and cancel your gym membership today.
- Resort-style saltwater swimming pool with sun deck and poolside grilling station and fire pit. An amazing place to lounge, entertain and relax.
Apex's Pet Policy
Even pets enjoy life at Apex. Visit the nearby fully enclosed West Terrace Dog Park featuring agility course features. Apex is a pet-friendly community with no weight limits for cats or dogs. We welcome most breeds of dogs. However, because certain dogs do not thrive in a community environment, we cannot accommodate the following breeds, dogs resembling these breeds, or mixes of these breeds: Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Pitt Bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, and Wolf hybrid. Exotic or farm animals are not allowed in the apartments at any time.